Depth, descent and tension control system «MKGN»
designed for visual control and recording in the non-volatile memory of the depth, speed and tension of the cable in the process hoisting work in the wells.
oil and gas and other enterprises where the production problem of monitoring and recording the values of depth, speed and tension of the cable in the process hoisting work in the wells
Principle of operation
- The registration unit receives and processes signals from depth and tension sensors, on the basis of which, taking into account the calibration data, generates current values of depth, speed and tension.
- These values are displayed on indicators. At the same time, these values are digitally recorded in the internal non-volatile memory with an interval of 1 second.
- Reading the data recorded in the memory is carried out on an external USB flash memory. In the future, the received data is viewed on a computer by a specialized PO. Download software-> Downloads -> MKGN.zip
- Parameter setting mode allows you to set calibration values for sensors, edit the current values of time and recorded parameters.
- Writing data to internal non-volatile memory;
- Reading data from memory to a USB flash drive and erasing the device’s memory;
- Zeroing the depth counter;
- Setting the depth counter to the set value;
- Zeroing the bias of the tension sensor;
- Depth sensor calibration
- Calibration of the tension sensor;
- Setting the value of the current date and time;
|Depth measurement range, m||From – 9999.99 to 9999.99|
|Depth sampling step, m||0,01|
|Range of measurement of speed, m / h||From 0 to 9999|
|Range of measurement of tension, kg||From 0 to 1200|
|Discretization step of tension, kg||1|
|Maximum continuous recording time, h||290|
|DC voltage supply range, V||From 9 to 36|
|Maximum power consumption, W||15|
|Operating temperature, ° С||From 0 to 70|
|Storage temperature, ° С||From -45 to 70|
The service life of the MKGN system, including a shelf life of 6 months in the manufacturer’s packaging in warehouses is 5 years.
The indicated service and storage periods are valid if the consumer observes the operating conditions.
Warranty period of operation - 12 months from the date of commissioning.
Warranty period of storage - 6 months from the date of manufacture.