- Downhole equipment
- Magnetic impulse flaw detector
- Depth and speed control
- Assistive devices
Magnetic pulse flaw detector
designed for simultaneous examination of the technical condition of tubing, production and technical columns in injection and production wells of oil and gas fields. The flaw detector additionally records pressure, fluid temperature and the level of natural gamma radiation of the host rocks.
- Work in stand-alone mode on the wire allows the study of wells with abnormally high wellhead pressure (gas wells).
- Inspection of columns with various magnetic properties, including corrosion-resistant pipes with magnetic permeability close to 1.
- Using a special processing program allows you to calculate the deviation of the integral thickness of the shot of the columns from the nominal value (two columns at the same time).
- Detection of corroded intervals, filters, perforations and structural elements of tubing equipment (coupling joints, packers, mandrels, valves, sub), casing elements (coupling joints, centralizers, lights).
- A flaw detector distinguishes defects such as a break in a column along the axis and defects such as a break in a column (a gap in the plane perpendicular to the axis of the well).
- Determining the interface between the media, fluid level, water-gas-oil contact, the construction of the inflow profile into the flaw detector, a high-resolution pressure sensor is built in.
- Confirmation of perforation zones, determination of annular flows and leakage intervals NCO flaw detector is equipped with a sensitive thermometer.
- To link the results of a flaw detector to a geological section, the flaw detector is equipped with a channel for recording natural gamma radiation (GR channel).
- MID-NMA – flaw detector with built-in non-volatile memory and an autonomous power supply unit.
- MID-NMA-GK – self-contained flaw detector with a GR channel.
- MID-NMK – flaw detector with integrated telemetry for operation as part of the logging recording systems Vulcan, KarSar, Kedr.
- MID-NMK-GK – cable flaw detector with a channel GK.
- MID-NMS – self-powered scanning flaw detector for working in tubing or pipes of small diameter (up to 127 mm) in order to localize asymmetric defects (ulcers, pitting corrosion, perforation, gutters, etc.).
The instrument is supplied with software for uploading logging and control data.
- Software is available for analysis and interpretation of log data.
- We also provide services for the analysis and interpretation of logging data recorded by the MID-NM device.
By order, the entire line of electromagnetic defectoscope "MID-NM" can be manufactured in a hydrogen sulfide-resistant version (up to 30%) and work in an extended temperature range up to 150 ºС
Features of flaw detectors in an autonomous version
- Ability to work on wire, coiled tubing or using a tractor.
- Duration of continuous operation from one set of batteries to 25 hours.
|Name||MID-NM-A32 (small-sized)||MID-NM-ANM (KS)|
|Maximum working pressure, MPa||60 (80, 100)|
|Operating temperature range, °С||0 to 150|
|Number of test tubes||1||1, 2|
|The minimum internal diameter of the studied pipes, mm||42||52|
|The maximum outer diameter of the studied pipes, mm||147||324|
|The maximum thickness of a single test pipe, mm||16|
|The maximum total thickness of the two studied pipes, mm||–||25|
|The error in measuring the wall thickness of a single pipe, mm||±0,25|
|Accuracy of casing wall thickness measurement through tubing, mm||–||±0,75|
|Sensitivity to changes in thickness, mm, not worse||±0,1|
|The minimum extent of a “crack” type defect along the axis of the pipe necessary for detection should be:
- when examining a single pipe 2.5 ", mm
- when examining a single pipe 5 ", mm
- in the study of casing 5 "pipe through NKT, mm
|Minimum length of a detected transverse crack defect:
|Pressure resolution,% of the upper limit of measuring overpressure, not worse||–||0,0004|
|Resolution of an external thermometer, °С||–||0,01|
|Maximum continuous recording time (for stand-alone), h||25|
- length (with centralizers), mm, no more
- length (with centralizers and GK module), mm, no more
- diameter, mm, no more
|The mass of the device with centralizers, kg, no more
The mass of the device with centralizers and the GK module, kg, no more
Concerning acquisition of the device, the MID-NM electromagnetic flaw detector, please contact
tel.: +7 (8452) 58-41-55, 8(927)226-69-14, 8(902)048-23-41
email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com